Open, closing 28 February 2022.
Choose ONE of the following:
- A poem or story about prejudice
- A poem or story about difference
- A description of an outcast
- Your writing should invoke the spirit of Geoffrey Chaucer’s The Canterbury Tales.
- All entries must be in English.
- Think carefully about the language – choosing the words which best convey your intended meaning and message.
- You are encouraged to use everyday language and colloquialisms but if appropriate please include explanations in brackets.
- Think carefully about the characters in your writing and what they say about the world you live in.
The maximum word count is 500 words. There is no minimum word count.