Closed for 2018. Totally Thames is an annual season of surprising, diverse and accessible arts and culture throughout the month of September along the 42-mile stretch of the Thames. It is curated and managed by the Thames Festival Trust, working collaboratively with artists, local communities, river interest organisations and businesses. To get involved in our annual celebration of the River Thames they’re looking for events that could be indoors and outdoors, pop-up or provide opportunities to discover and explore the river.
Their criteria for inclusion in the 2018 programme is work that will:
- Explore unusual, hidden or untold story connected to the River Thames
- Have audience engagement and participation at their heart
- Raise awareness of plastic pollution in the River Thames
They particularly welcome project and event submissions from artists, creatives or curators who are:
- Emerging or early-career under 30
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME)